Looking for an App for Frequent buyer program

PetPawsitive
Tourist
3 0 2

Hi All,

I'm looking for an App for my shopify store that tracks a clients buying hx for buy 12 get 1 free program. I know shopify offers the buy x get y free but from my experience it doesn't track the clients hx, this discount can only be used at one time and unfortunately that doesn't work for my clients. If I'm wrong please let me know, maybe I have it set up wrong. I am not looking for a points loyalty program just a frequent buyer program that I can customize for buy 12 get 1 Free. Thanks in advance. 

Neomi_av
Shopify Partner
150 2 11

Hi @PetPawsitive, I'm Neomi From Rise.ai app

We have the right solution for you!

Using our automated punch card workflow you can give a customer a store credit incentive for buying at your store number of times.

You can choose to give incentives for a specific product, collection, or the total number of orders.

image (2).png

checkout our listing page and feel free to contact me at info@rise.ai

0 Likes
petgrocer
Tourist
4 0 1

The Rise app doesn't state specifically that it can do what pet stores need. We need to track very specific conditions for certain products, of certain sizes, for the client to accumulate the buy 12 get one 1 free program. For example, Tollden Farms 8 lbs (any flavour) will generate one of those 12 purchases. On the 13th purchase of an 8 lbs bag of Tollden Farms, the system then needs to alter the cashier to give the client a free bag of the least expensive version they purchased over the past 12 bags. Then on the admin side, we need to be able to generate a report that shows that client, the history of those 12 purchases and the 1 free item, so the manufacturer will reimburse us for that out of pocket item we gave away to the client. Maybe I'm misreading the Rise app but it looks like it's loyalty based, not specific to building rules surround which brands/sizes/items qualify for the buy 12 get 1 free. In each pet store we have multiple frequent buyer programs all with different items that work within each of those programs. Can Rise accommodate that kind of specific rule setting?

PetPawsitive
Tourist
3 0 2
Exactly, this is what I'm looking for. Hopefully someone can build an app that does what we need .

petgrocer
Tourist
4 0 1

@Neomi_avcan you see my comment above to see if your app can accommodate this? Thanks.

0 Likes
Neomi_av
Shopify Partner
150 2 11

Rise punch card solution will count the number of purchases made (you can choose to count only purchases of a specific product using the product id) and after the 12th purchase will reward the customer with store credit that can be used in future purchases. 

The reward can be limited to specific product ids.

Hope this is clear, let me know if you have any more questions ☺

0 Likes
petgrocer
Tourist
4 0 1
Thanks. What if we need to track any purchase of say ten different items
(ie: 3# food of any of yhe 19 flavours from Primal pet food) and then they
get one free from that product line in a 3# bag?
Need it to track and combine 3# chicken, 3# beef, 3# lamb, etc rather than
just tracking chicken by itself.

Can the punch card perform that? If so you'll get all the pet food stores
immediately using this!
0 Likes
PetPawsitive
Tourist
3 0 2

Yes it needs to reflect a collection so it tracks any flavour of 18lbs cases, and then any flavour of 12lb cases and any flavour of 4 lb cartons. Giving a freeby credit for the least expensive product within each collection. Does punch card do this? 

0 Likes
petgrocer
Tourist
4 0 1

@Neomi_av  sorry still learning how these forums work and forgot to tag you. Can you see question above? Can we call you/someone to speak about this or trial it and see if it functions as we intend as in my question from today (above)? Thanks! Cautiously optimistic!

0 Likes
Neomi_av
Shopify Partner
150 2 11

Hi @petgrocer,

We offer a 7 days free trial,

If you'd like, you can schedule a demo call through this link

0 Likes