Looking for an App that can do automatic order Fullfilment and automatic Price Adjustment

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for an App that can do automatic order Fullfilment and automatic Price Adjustment for multiple different suppliers. 

So here is the Situation:
We have a variety of different Suppliers for our products. I am looking for something that can automatically adjust the selling prices based on a variable margin of x% and then looks for the cheapest purchase prise of my suppliers that would meet this adjusted profit margin. 
My suppliers mostly use CSV data files via FTP to communicate their prices. So if someone orders from the cheapest option. It should also have that as fulfilling supplier.
It would be amazing if there is an App that can do this integration with shopify.
I would be very happy if anyone could help me here!

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
444 48 98

Hey, @TGEI 

This is definitely in custom app territory. This would require you to hire a developer to create a custom app solution for you are your business. I'd recommend checking out our Shopify Experts directory here, to find and hire a freelancer/agency that could potentially build this out for you. 

With that said, I can't say for certain but an app called Syncee may accomplish a portion of what you're looking to accomplish. This app allows you to add in and update your product listings with a file via their DataFeed Manager. This manager supports URL, (S)FTP, file upload, Google Drive or Docs, OneDrive, Dropbox. The file can be in many formats like CSV, XML, XLS(X), JSON or TXT.

I hope this helps! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 0

Hi, We can build a custom app for you, and that can be able to do required work like order fulfilment and price adjustment automatically for you.  

CldmApps

Sats singh rana
Thanks

CldmApps - Sat Singh Rana
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 1

Hey - is this what you’re trying to do:

Let’s say we have Product A with vendor A,B and C.

You want 50% profit margin. So to price Product A, we must go to vendor A,B and see C, and check for the lowest price. 

for example let’s say prices are 100, 125 and 110 for A,B and C respectively. Then Vendor A is selected, and the product is priced at $200 - so you have a 50% margin.

Questions:

1) how often did you need to check vendors for new prices

2) is there any API access to vendor prices

if you’d like to discuss deeper, email me. we can work this through together: menan@joinally.co

0 Likes