Looking for an App to Import from Amazon into Shopify without losing the product pictures

Shopify Expert
125 0 4

I am an ecommerce developer having more than 10 years of experience.

I can provide a solution to import ebay / amazon listing to shopify store.

Please contact me at khariwal.rohit@gmail.com or skype me at: khariwalrohit

Thanks

Rohit

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Any updates on this?? Seems to be taking a long time for either soultion mentioned.

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
125 0 4

Hi,

I have developed solution for this. Let me know if you are interested.

Rohit

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
125 0 4

I will need your amazon MWS keys and Shopify store access.

Please provide your store access to khariwal.rohit@gmail.com and send MWS keys at the same email address

Rohit

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
24 0 2

It is! Its taking way longer than I expected. We are trying to balance getting a good product out with testing and what features to come out with first.. We are almost there too! So please keep checking back here and we should be coming out with a beta shortly.. Please be sure to sign up online to be notified: Bytestand

We do have a fun explainer video we've put together that will be included in our listing in the Shopify App store. You can see it in the following link: Bytestand: FBA to Amazon

As a side note I would be very wary of providing anyone my Amazon credentials. They will be able to access any and all information within your account.

Thanks

Todd

bytestand.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
40 0 2

Hi Momo, I think Nembol may help you in the future. All the products you upload using Nembol will be sync'd across Shopify, Amazon, eBay and all the channels Nembol is integrated with (10+). If you sell on a channel, inventory is sync'd on the other, to avoid double sale. And it's free to download and use: https://apps.shopify.com/nembol

Let me know how you find it, I'd be happy to hear your thoughts.

– Simona

Publish products on many websites simultaneously, for free! Import now available | iOS & Android | nembol.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
108 0 13

ByteStand is now in beta on the Shopify App store!

Super excited..We have a collection of Beta testers and are quickly getting production ready.

So please be sure to sign up for our newsletter to be notified when we go live! We should be ready in the no too distant future! Its been a ton of work but we are super close.

You can sign up to be notified here: ByteStand.com

ByteStand - Amazon to Shopify in one click
0 Likes
2 0 0

Here's an idea to throw out there...whether it's kosher or not.

I spend all my time working to nuture reviews for my products on Amazon- how about if we could import those reviews into Shopify so they're all sort of in one place?

I'd pay for that.

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
125 0 4

Dear Ian,

Please  share your email address where I can send my proposal for this task.

my email: khariwal.rohit@gmail.com

Rohit

0 Likes
Highlighted