Looking for an App to Import from Amazon into Shopify without losing the product pictures

1 0 6

Hello,

I am trying to import our inventory/products from amazon.ca to shopify. I can do this manually via extracting the csv from Amazon and then modifying it to upload it to shopify. However, as Amazon does not export images/image links in their csv, I cannot import the products to shopify with pictures intact. I have to add them manually, which is no small task when there are over 900 items to import.

As a solution, I've tried using Amazon MWS to see if I can export our inventory to Shopify using apps. I have tried *unsuccessfully* with Channelunity and Sellbrite plus a few (trial/economically priced) others. Many of the support/resources told me that currently they have no integration available with Amazon Canada. I want to know a.) if what I am trying to do is possible (without manual editing of the csv/adding hyperlinks of the pictures per product) and b.) what app can do this.

Thank you.

-Alfred Thein (IT)

6 Likes
Shopify Partner
24 0 2

Love to know if you've ever found anything.. I have about 700 products on Amazon and trying to pull them all in to sell on Shopify as well.. So far no luck.. file2cart seemed close but I couldn't get it to work.. Borderline looking to just make something myself, but nothing seems to help with the product images.. at a loss right now..

Anyone out there with a solution?

Thanks

Todd

toesie.com

bytestand.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
13 0 3

Hey guys,

You just want to import your Amazon MWS csv file to Shopify and also get the amazon images by ASIN/EAN or you have other needs too?

I will look into it on the weekend and create an Amazon MWS Importer app for you :)

1 Like
Shopify Partner
76 0 0

Hi James (Alfred),

I'd like to throw our Shopify integration solution out into the mix for your consideration to help you sync all data and images https://www.nchannel.com/connectors/shopify/

Mollie

nChannel

http://www.nChannel.com - Shopify Integration (POS, ERP, Accounting, Amazon, eBay, QuickBooks)
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
24 0 2

Nice looking website but there are quite a few that move data FROM Shopify TO Amazon..

I'm looking for the OTHER way.. FROM Amazon to Shopify..

I'm in the process of building my own.. I'll update the forum when I have something..

Thanks

Todd

bytestand.com
0 Likes
Shopify Expert
525 0 34

Any word on this?

Trevor www.carlowseo.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
24 0 2

Hi,

Working on it! We should have a working beta version here in the next month or so.. We'll keep you updated!!

Thanks

Todd

bytestand.com
0 Likes
1 0 1

We're looking to import shipping data from FBA into Shopify. Does anyone know of an app that does that?

Thanks,

Keith

1 Like
4 0 0

Any update on this! I'm in the same boat, and would love to be ablet to import my amazon products!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
24 0 2

Yes!! We are JUST about there.. Its a pretty complex process and Amazon is no fun to work with, but we are ALMOST there.. Pretty excited really..

The plan for the solution is to be able to pull all of your active products over, or just a subset of items that you determine.

Then once pulled, format all your items into the Shopify upload template and allow you to download the template. Where you can view all your items, make any changes you'd like, and then upload the template via Shopify.

This takes what would be a weeks long process, down to less than 15 minutes..

Plus if you're shop is like ours, we have new products weekly. To take care of that, you'll be able to run this app on-demand so you can always have your full inventory of items.

How does that sound?!

Thanks

bytestand.com
1 Like