Looking for an App to Import from Amazon into Shopify without losing the product pictures

2 0 0

Hey Todd,

Just wanted to say, you made an awesome app!

Just one question. Does it sync quantities automatically, or do I have to keep syncing every time i want to update my shopify quantity? That is an issue I've had with lot's of other importers. It imports the listings fine, but that's all it does. I'm looking for one that will keep syncing inventory so that I don't oversell.

Thanks!

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hey Todd,

Just wanted to say, you made an awesome app!

Just one question. Does it sync quantities automatically, or do I have to keep syncing every time i want to update my shopify quantity? That is an issue I've had with lot's of other importers. It imports the listings fine, but that's all it does. I'm looking for one that will keep syncing inventory so that I don't oversell.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
40 0 2

Hi everyone,

just a quick update on this topic: here at Nembol we just released the import feature. Take all your products from Amazon (or eBay, Etsy, Shopify, Vend and Scloby), and use Nembol as hub to upload them on many more websites at once. 

Nembol is a mobile app that makes listing products online as easy as posting a picture – and it's free!

Enjoy!

Simona

Publish products on many websites simultaneously, for free! Import now available | iOS & Android | nembol.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
40 0 2

Hi everyone,

since some of you asked, I thought I'd show you how easy it is to publish imported products on more websites using Nembol: https://youtu.be/ITGHSuE4_sI

Hope it helps! :)

Simona
nembol.com

Publish products on many websites simultaneously, for free! Import now available | iOS & Android | nembol.com
0 Likes
6 0 0

Hi,

Try http://sellbery.com. Here you can import all the goods from Shopify to Amazon and then set up synchronization between platforms to control sales and stock. When the order is placed on Amazon, Sellbery synchronizes it with Shopify and updates stock. You can adjust the frequency of updates to avoid oversell.

The service has 45 days of free trial. If anybody need it I can help with the set up.

0 Likes
Excursionist
45 0 4

Here's my feedback....

Too expensive.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
285 0 25

Hi all!

What a long discussion, whoow!

So the Excelify.io app (the Bulk Import Export Update with Excel) has now the ability to export your products to Amazon Inventory Flat File format, which you can then import into your Amazon Services account.

Also you can adjust your data either by filling Metafields in the "amazon" namespace, or just adjust that data in your exported file, before importing to Amazon.

The cost of the app is $20/month if your export files contain up to 5'000 Products. $50/month for 50'000 Products per export file. $200/month if unlimited products per export.

And that app can do not only Amazon export, but has full set of capabilities you need to manage your Shopify data in bulk.

How does that sound?

Maris

Excelify.io | Bulk Import Export Update Migrate | https://excelify.io
0 Likes
2 0 6

Hello,

Now there are various apps on Shopify app store through which seller on Amazon can import products from any country on Amazon such that US, UK, Canada, Australia, etc. Absolutely understandable that importing products with all its details via CSV is much difficult process, so here we are with a complete solution for all your problems. You can try any Importer app to get all the details with multiple images, bullet points, Barcode, etc on to your Shopify store, one of the app I can suggest you is Omni Importer. You can use it for free for initial some products.

Thanks

3 Likes