Looking for an affiliates app that's tracks discounts

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

Sorry; I wasn't quite sure how to word my topic. What I am looking for is an affiliates app that tracks certain discount codes. I have promoters on Instagram who offer a small discount code to their followers to help boost sales in my shop. I want an app that not only keeps track of how many times each code has been used (I know that this is also easily tracked in the admin portal) but I want something that will apply awards or some kind of credit that can be cashed out at a set amount to that promoter.

So say Lauren is one of my promoters. She offers a unique discount code on Instagram to her followers "SUNFLOWER" which let's them save 10% in my store. What I want to be able to do is offer something in return for my promoter's loyalty. Not sure if there is something like this but say 100 people have used Lauren's code "SUNFLOWER". I would like to offer Lauren some kind of rewards program so she can cash in on a set number of times her code has been used or something similar and give her the ability to use those awards towards free items in my shop.

I hope I didn't make the too confusing. If anyone has any suggestions for something that'll do this, I would so greatly appreciate it.  :-D

0 Likes
Highlighted
11 0 0

My idea might be dumb. But still I want to share. :) 

you can have your discount slight different from each influencer. In that way, you can tell from the final price which one is used. Then you can give them credit based on it. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi Kazubb,

Have you tried the app: vwala: Influencer Marketing?

This app seems to have many influencer tracking features. Not sure if the coupon code based tracking is in place within this app, but looks like there are other mechanisms that can help you track sales through your influencers.

Do you have any more questions? I'm happy to have a quick chat with you to understand your problems better and maybe suggest an alternate solution. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
41 0 8

Hey Kazubb,

I think based on what you're mentioning Kickbooster could be a really good option. It works great for affiliate marketing. It allows you to easily track and setup rewards for your affiliates like you mentioned.

Check it out here and let me know if that is what you had in mind. 

Did I solve your problem? ✔️Accept the solution to help others.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
32 6 13

You can give Refersoft a try. It is specially designed with Shopify users in mind.

With Refersoft, you can give a reward on the number of sales that go through a single affiliate or the cash amount of sales.

It has a really cool dashboard. And it's super-easy to set-up. I have used this for my product. And I know how easy it is to use. Therefore, highly recommend!

0 Likes