Looking for an app for Bundles

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello,

I'm looking for an app that can do the following:

Customer adds an item "BUNDLE of product A and B" to their cart and checks out

After checkout the order is modified and the BUNDLE item is replaced by the items contained in the bundle (A and B) so I can fulfill the order via Amazon FBA.

Is there an app for this?

I used Bold Bundles and it worked well, however it is not compatible with Zipify One Click Upsells, therefore I have to stop using it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
180 2 9

Hello @Taffetto,

We are Autoketing Team, the team has launched the most up-to-date features for our Upsell Cross-sell Smart Tool app, coming up to your needs

Customer adds an item "BUNDLE of product A and B" to their cart and checks out

We provide users from free package to advanced ones depending on your choice. 

Here is the link: https://apps.shopify.com/upsell-cross-sell-smart-tool?utm_source=ecommerceuniversity&utm_medium=foru...

Hope this do help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
238 11 16

Hi @Taffetto 

I'd recommend you try Bundle Builder. This app provides you with the ability to create bundles and name for them easily. You must have aware of the benefits when you build bundles. You can sell more than one item when an order is made. Furthermore, customers can make purchases when they catch sight of the bundle’s name they feel impressed such as sports fans, fashion collection 20s, Westlife fans, etc. With Bundle Builder, there are numerous languages so that you can set your mother tongue language to generate it thoroughly. You are able to make changes to the appearance of this app to match with your store’s interface. To ensure the clients’ benefits, it allows you to add a fixed price or percentage discount to products easily and quickly. Last but not least, you can’t miss the useful feature which is for you to separate your items into different sections because of their different categories. Set Bundle Builder up if you feel attracted.

You can get the app here.

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
301 33 59

Hey, @Taffetto 

Bundable is a great bundling app that allows your customers to create easy-to-shop bundles and kits with price incentives. If you're interested, you can check out their app demo here, to see it in action.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes