Looking for an app for a blog.

Seo_Expert
Shopify Partner
137 0 8

Hi, Looking for an app to help me design the blog in a more professional way. This is my blog page:

https://couplesjewellery.com/blogs/news

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
869 83 115

Hello, @Seo_Expert.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out.

I understand you’re looking for an app that can help you design your blogs in a more professional way. There are a number of third-party apps that can do this, such as page builders or blog apps, and here’s a filtered list of blog apps for you to explore. 

That being said, you may not need a page builder if you're only looking to improve the blog pages, in which Blog Studio might be what you’re looking for. If you need any help with this app or another app from the list, you can always reach out to the developers directly through the contact information found in the Support section of the app’s page. 

I hope this provides a couple of options for you to explore. If you have any further questions regarding blogs, feel free to reply to this thread and I’d be happy to help.

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes

Hi @Seo_Expert 

I visited your store and would like to give some recommendations of blog apps for you

- BlogFeeder by Shopstorm:

This is one of the efficient apps for blogs with many features. There is one outstanding function of this app is that it allows you to import blogs from external links, for example, WordPress and import to your store. This app also helps you to improve SEO and performance by its advanced features. 

- Plug in SEO by SureSwift Capital

If you really want to focus on improving your blog SEO, then this app is highly recommended. This app helps to optimize ranking on Shopify store and increase ranking in Google and other search engines as well. You will have a clear view of many factors such as keywords, blog content, broken links, etc.  

- PageFly Advanced Page Builder by PageFly

This app provides you with the blog post with 4 types and many blog templates. And it will improve your store design much.

I hope my recommendations will help you. If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Cheer!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
0 Likes
Edward-Newgate
Navigator
415 15 35

Hi @Seo_Expert 

You can try BlogFeeder by Shopstorm. This app is extremely famous for its outstanding features. For example, one of the best features for this app is improving the content of the web in the same domain by importing an external blog. Therefore, it improves conversions and SEO for your Shopify store. Especially, your products will be displayed perfectly on all the e-commerce platforms such as Facebook, Medium, and WordPress. Besides, you can choose the layouts that you want to customize your store. BlogFeeder app is an effective solution to approach more visitors who will be your potential customers to your store because it will import blog posts into your Shopify store and frequently check to reply to their attention.

You can get the app here.

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes