Looking for an app or a expert enable the below 4 'bundle & save' requirements work?

TamsinNZ
Tourist
3 0 1

Key requirements:

1. I need the following upsell messages need to sit next to the items in the cart drawer
    - 'Buy 1 more - save 10%' (when when customers have two items in their cart).
    - 'Buy 1 more - save 12%' (for when when customers have three items in their cart).
    - 'Buy 4 or more - save 15%' (for when when customers have four items in their cart). 
  2. I want to show tiered discount table - with 3 levels of % discount - on my product page - under the product description.
  3. I want the ability to offer bulk discounts on multiple variants. I.e. applies to all products in my store.
  4. I want the cart to show the bundle and save discount separate to any other discount in the check-out.

Please note, as I have a small product range and all my products look very similar, I do not want a frequently bought together app. 

Thank you for all guidance.

Replies 3 (3)

AllcreationsbyD
Visitor
2 0 0

I’d like to know as well

iCart_App
Shopify Partner
479 57 103

Hello @TamsinNZ & @AllcreationsbyD !

Hope you both are doing well.

iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell app is the exact app that you are looking for. iCart app has the feature to show buy more save more offer in cart drawer and cart page as well. You can set this offer for particular variants and products with a percentage discount or fixed amount discount.

You can check the demo store of this app.

- You can show a tiered discount table by adding an HTML/custom code description to your product, if you need help with it you can contact me, and I'll help you out.

- iCart also has the feature to show bundle products with discounts and a countdown timer.

Hope this app will help you with fulfilling your needs.

iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell App

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more visit www.identixweb.com

cronics
Shopify Partner
36 0 1

Hi @TamsinNZ
You can make 1-3 points using the Quantity X app. Regarding point 4, I don't know what exactly you expect, but the app can do that as well. 

cronics_0-1700496442946.png

Quantity X is a volume discount app with an upsell funnel. Try for free https://bit.ly/Quantity-X