Looking for an app pops up when the customer visits for the first time and lets them choose...

Highlighted
Excursionist
46 2 7

Hi there, everyone! Let me just give you a little context on what we're doing.

My boss wants a new website that has an English and a Traditional Chinese version. I was looking for a translation app that pops up on the screen with the language options on it when a customer visits the store for the first time within the day.

Has anyone found something like this? Would appreciate the help.

Email: ela.v.tsm@gmail.com
1 Like
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3244 245 556

Hi @Ela_V_TSM,

Nick here from Shopify. Great question and idea. 

As you mentioned your best bet here would be an app from the Shopify App Store. The translation aspect is where I feel this might get difficult for you. This is something that would be worth reaching out to the developers of the pop-up apps about as a feature they might have. This is a feature only they would be able to control and where Shopify wouldn't have much say since the app was developed by other developers. I'll link some of the most popular pop-up apps below with links on how to contact the developers directly to point you in the right direction of where to go to contact them: 

You can see the full list of pop-up apps from the Shopify App Store here also if you don't resonate with any of the three apps above. 

Do you have any translation apps already installed in your store also? There are separate translation apps but they would more than likely not have a pop-up feature. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Trailblazer
299 13 25

Hi @Ela_V_TSM 

I'd recommend you try FREE pop up App by Tk digital ltd. This app has some features that may fit your requirement: 

• Push email subscriptions automatically to Mailchimp, Klaviyo
  • Srt schedule for pop-ups
  • Adjust the design of pop-ups
  • Improve the quality of marketing
  • Be friendly with the mobile phone, Spin, and Jackpot
  • The app helps you to deal with language barriers. You can set some popular language on the pop up such as English, Spanish, Chinese to let visitors choose so that they do not feel strange when looking at your pop-ups

If you do not like it, you can try other apps on this list of 52 Best Shopify pop-up apps 2020 

Hope it's useful for you.

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes