Looking for an app that drops custom logos onto apparel items

3 0 0

Is there an app out there that allows customers to change a logo on a clothing item or even upload their own logo to place on a clothing item? They should be able to select the item they want, for example a T-shirt, choose the colour of the item and then add their logo. 

Is there an app out there that can do this?

0 Likes

Hello 

There is an app that drops custom logos please refer below url for app: 

https://apps.shopify.com/customify

If you want to customize site manually for custom logos then please refer this link:

https://help.shopify.com/en/themes/customization/products/features/get-customization-information-for-products

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Custom Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Web Development
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
592 28 66

Hi there @dbstore!

Don here from Shopify. :)

That's a great question!

As far as I am aware there is no one app that would offer both customer upload and print-on-demand functionality.

That said, there are a number of discrete apps that offer one but not the other which you may be able to use together towards your specific ends.

You can check out the selection of customer upload apps here in our app store and you can view some of the print-on-demand services which have created integrations with Shopify here.

It should be possible to use one of the former to allow your customers to upload their logo to your store, which you could then manually add to your choice of the latter.

Aside from these out-of-the-box options, it would also be possible for you to get a custom solution created by an Expert Developer from our marketplace.

A paid Expert may well be able to create a private app for your store which would automate the process outlined above, though it would depend on the printing service you use and there may be other variables to account for.

I trust this clarifies the situation a little and hope that you can find a workable way to put this in place for your store.

All the best!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
592 28 66

Hi again there!

It looks like I was mistaken here, and there is in fact an app option that would handle your needs!

That's great!

I'm going to leave my reply up here, as the information here may still be useful to other merchants!

Thanks to @oscprofessional for the info here. :)

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

This is really useful. I will take a look and get back if support is needed. Cheers

0 Likes
3 0 0

Thanks for your reply, much appreciated! 

0 Likes