Looking for an app that gives suppliers restricted access to see the numbers their products is doing

Highlighted
4 0 0

Looking for a solution or app that allows multiple suppliers restricted access to see how many of their goods/products are being sold on our website. I am currently using Shopify as my e-commerce platform to sell products. I am planning to add more product to this inventory which will be supplied by various suppliers, and I want to be able to give them restricted access to see how many of their products are being sold with a simple login. 

0 Likes
Curious to understand a little bit more about your situation to see if we can help.

How often will your suppliers be logging into the your shop to see their sales? What information are they going to use and what will they do with it?

Feel free to send me a private message if you prefer.
  • Promo Banner app - promote your products and create a sense of urgency with flash sales timer for free!
  • Developing custom apps contact help@applabs.dev
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi, 

I sell Products with plans to collaborate with new designers and pay them a commission per items sold on each of the products we work on together. 

I want them to have access to their product report via a dashboard or portal. Restricted access that allows them to see how many products have been sold and how the products are doing sales-wise. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi CoolCat1,

Just to make sure I understand your problem.

I assume you are aware of the custom sales report functionality in the Shopify Admin under "Analytics->Reports".

For a custom sales report, you can add filters so that it only includes certain products.

Then as a temporary solution, you could print out and email the reports to your collaborators.

To let your collaborators self-serve the reports, then you need a customized solution.

How do you plan to let your collaborators login to your store?

I am asking because Shopify only allows up to 15 staffs account, so if you will have more than 15 collaborators,

you need some more advanced solution to federate the access.

I am very familiar with the login/auth flow of Shopify and would be happy to discuss/help. Please pm me if you are interested.

https://apps.shopify.com/adsimpli
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Thank for your reply. 

I know of the custom report functionalities which pretty much serve the purpose of what I was looking for. 

but I was hoping to get a more advanced functionality with numbers sold, commission per sold item, etc. 

Maybe log in via  URL and access the dashboard with restricted views. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

@CoolCat1- shot me a DM if you haven't found a solution yet and want to discuss options for an app that can do what you're trying to achieve.

Switchboard - get a toll-free number for your store. https://apps.shopify.com/switchboard-1
0 Likes