Looking for an app that will allow customers to show off their purchases

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello all, 

I sell collectible items, and I'm looking for an app to allow customers to show off what they've purchased (And possibly use it as an inventory system for their collections). Something that can be public or private according to the customer's desire, that will allow them to display an image and title of the product. Since this is replacing an older system it would be great if customers could manually add items - manufacturer, product number, product title, 1-3 photos. 

I'm not sure how to search for it. "Customer collection showcase" doesn't seem to find what I'm looking for.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
160 13 32

Hi there,

Iris here from the Support team.

Through my time with Shopify, I've never seen an app or store that has a feature like this. Hiring a Shopify Expert would be your best route as they are proven third-party developers that can help you.

If you already decided to hire Shopify Experts

Advantage - Depending on the request these changes can be done in a short period of time and it doesn't take much work from you.

Disadvantage - Shopify Experts will charge to carry out the work. Prices vary depending on the hired expert.

I hope this has been helpful and congratulations on your store.

Iris

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello U23B, what do you hope to achieve with this

Rendezvous is AI-powered social recommendations engine - enabling customers to discover products on merchant stores and leading to higher conversion rates.
Over 500,000+ shoppers are already using Rendezvous Recommendations to find products from big brands like - Amazon, Macy’s, Walmart & BestBuy.
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

My store sells collectible items. Model trains, diecast cars, things of that nature. Customers want to keep track of their purchases of course, but they also like to have the option to show off a little. I'd like to incorporate a social element of some sort that allows customers to show off their collections and look at what others have collected. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Are you looking for something like this...displaying a wall of photos?

Circle of Life | Open Sphere Bracelet | Raw Brass 2020-01-31 12-05-16.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

That's an interesting concept! So it would display a gallery of user-submitted images underneath the product description page? That could work. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Yes exactly! This is the app I use for the photo display wall :) : https://apps.shopify.com/fera

0 Likes