Looking for an app to create options in a listing.

BridgetFarmer
2 0 1

I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to apps or even the lingo of what I'm looking for, but I'll try and describe what I'm after.

I sell tea towels on my website, they are $34 each but I want to create a listing for Three for $90. Within that listing I want 3 drop down menus so customers can let me know which three designs of tea towel they want in their bundle (I have about 7 designs in all.) Do you know if there is an app for this? Thanks!

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
916 85 125

Hey, @BridgetFarmer.

This is Elias from Shopify Support. I'd be happy to make a few suggestions!

I understand you're looking to bundle 3 towels, where customers can get a small discount. Instead of creating extra product listings, which may be an issue for tracking inventory -  You can use discounts to create the offer and advertise the discount on your slideshow or announcement bar. More specifically, I'd recommend using the automatic discount, as it allows the customers to skip entering a discount code. Since this method uses the existing product listings, your inventory can be tracked and customer can still choose from the dropdown in each listing. 

Alternatively, there's also third-party apps that can help create bundles using your existing product listings. Many of these apps offer other upselling features, so you may discover more ways to promote your products and incentivize your customers. That being said, I've handpicked a few apps that can help you carry out product bundles:

If you need any help with these apps, you can always reach out to the developers through the contact information found in the Support section of their app pages. 

Let me know if this is what you're looking for?

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
BridgetFarmer
2 0 1
Thank you so much. After going through it all last night with my husband/ business tech support we decided that automatic discount was probably the best way forward, so I’m glad you’ve suggested the same!
I’ll also look further into the bundle apps for future marketing ideas.
Thanks again
Bridget