Looking for an app to track customer payments and invoices

JD1964
Tourist
5 0 0

Hi - very new to Shopify we have an online store, physical store, mobile store. 90% of our sales are paid on purchase but we have a number of clients on account.  Is there an app that we can create a quote, turn into an invoice, then track payments?  We do our accounts externally and track in that but I want an app that staff can apply payments and see balances owed.

Replies 3 (3)

productsync
Shopify Partner
740 38 159

Hi

Do you use an accounting software or something different to track these payments? Asking because might be best to integrate with that and can then sync your payments. Creating a quote and invoice is the easy part and can apply cash payments against it. You can also create the quotes as draft invoice in Shopify and then send customer a link to pay through Shopify checkout.

Regards

Tom

JD1964
Tourist
5 0 0

Thanks Tom 

yes we do use MYOB as a full accounting package and it’s all tracked in there - was more just to track payments and balance owing for easy access for the sales team

productsync
Shopify Partner
740 38 159

Hi

We actually have finished our MYOB AccountRight integration with Shopify so might help in this scenario.

We could have a page to track accounts through Channelup whereby your users can enter and view orders. Something simple initially but could automate it with MYOB if that helps as we have those data flows available.

If you are keen send me an email as can get my guys involved to scope it out. Can chat on phone if you want to discuss further - Brisbane time zone.

Regards

Tom