Solved

Looking for an app who can calculate total of trees/bottles of plastic recyled

stephaniejjean
Tourist
9 0 3

Hi everyone, 

So in my store we are planting 1 tree per product sold and for some collections 2. We are launching a new collections made with recycled plastic bottles and I would like to add an app that would automatically calculated our impact. Like, I sold 40 of that new collections (and depending on the product we can recycle 35 bottles) so the app would add it up and show our impact so far

Any help?

Thanks!

Accepted Solution (1)

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2217 247 506

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @stephaniejjean 

The closest app I could find that has number tracking features shown on the online store for customers to see would be Elfsight Number Counter. They have a wide variety of design features and capabilities in order to use their app to display how many bottles of plastic have been recycled or trees planted through your business efforts. Their app demo can be found here. The app offers a 7-day free trial and then is $5.99/month to use. 

II hope this helps! f there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2217 247 506

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @stephaniejjean 

The closest app I could find that has number tracking features shown on the online store for customers to see would be Elfsight Number Counter. They have a wide variety of design features and capabilities in order to use their app to display how many bottles of plastic have been recycled or trees planted through your business efforts. Their app demo can be found here. The app offers a 7-day free trial and then is $5.99/month to use. 

II hope this helps! f there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

stephaniejjean
Tourist
9 0 3

I'll try that right away! thanks