Looking for an app who can track coupons

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi every one,

I would like to do affiliate marketing with coupons, because for the moment I would sell only on Instagram (so people don't clic on the affiliate link). 

I'm looking for an app who can track coupons, and pay automatically my influencers.

Thanks for help ! 

Have a nice day.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
469 58 126

Hey, Nicolas.

My name is Lizzy. I'm one of the Gurus on the support team at Shopify.

There are a few different ways you can accomplish tracking discount codes. The first way would be within the Shopify admin. If you're on the Shopify plan or higher you will have access to sales reports. One of these reports is "Sales By Discount." You can set up the columns to show you information about the order as well as the discount code used. You can see that here.16-50-pcnmh-rid0d

This page from our help docs breaks down the report in a bit more detail. 

If you're not on the Shopify plan and upgrading isn't something you're currently interested in, there are apps that could help out. Some apps are for reporting and tracking sales by discount code, like these:

Discount Coupon Analytics 
Better Reports

There are other apps that act as a database for finding affiliates and influencers. They handle the payments to the affiliates based on the sales referred to your store. I've linked some examples below.

Affiliate by AAAecommerce 
Refersion: Affiliate Marketing 

The final suggestion I have is using an app like Affiliatly. It doesn't automatically pay your affiliates, but gives you the option to do so within the app and also tracks sales from coupon codes. It has the ability to use other tracking methods too. This means as you build and develop your marketing strategies you won't need to change the app you're using.

Have you been able to check out the different features of the Shopify plan, like gift cards and reduced credit card fees? They're all listed on our pricing page. I would be happy to answer any questions you have if you think the switch could be a good option for your business.

Thank you,

Lizzy

Lizzy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes