Looking for an app with a similar function

Highlighted
1 0 0

Looking for an app with a similar function with this: https://www.glassesusa.com/black-large/ray-ban-5228/44-p3640.html

A product customizer with the necessary functions seen on the reference site. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
531 53 65

Hey, @mjbalutan.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thanks for reaching out.

Looking at the example you've shared, it seems you're looking for an app that can show product variants in the form of colour swatches (for the glasses frames) and optional product add-ons (for the lenses). This is definitely possible, either through your theme, third-party apps, or a combination of both. Some themes will include a colour swatch, which will help display your variants the way you're looking for. However, you may still need a third-party app to create the add-ons/product customization options.

If your theme doesn't come with colour swatches, you can still accomplish this through third-party app(s). That being said, I've handpicked a couple of apps for you to consider:

• Bold Product Options - this app can potentially be a single solution, as they can create colour swatches and additional customization options. 
  • Advanced Product Options - this is another single solution, capable of creating colour swatches and additional product options.
  • Swatches by Webyze - this app can help create colour swatches for your product variants (most resembling to your example). However, you'll need to combine this with another app to provide additional product options (eg. Infinite Options).
  • Perfect Switcher - another colour swatch with a different look. Will also need an app to provide additional product options. 

If need further help with these apps, you can always reach out to the developers directly through the contact information found in the Support Section of their app's page. 

I hope this provides a couple of options for you to look into. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to let me know!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes