Looking for an easy to use, very simple CRM

JenMDoss
Excursionist
22 0 11

Hello, I'm looking for a simple & cost effective way to keep track of customer interactions. I don't need bells and whistles related to marketing automation, abandoned cart, etc. Just an app that pulls Shopify customer contact data and order history into it and allows notes and reminders for follow ups. SMS and Email integration would be ideal to keep track of all interactions in one spot. Being able to assign a customer to another user for follow up would be a nice feature, but not critical. 

Hubspot seemed like a potential since there is a free version, but reviews were mixed. I am also looking at Send in Blue. 

Does anyone have first hand experience with either and willing to share? Or maybe there is something else that is better for a very small business?

Replies 8 (8)

Pandaflow
Excursionist
50 0 6

You could also look at Zoho CRM.  But HubSpot seems popular as a free option.

MegV
Visitor
1 0 1

If you're using Gmail as a primary communication channel - take a look at Nethunt. They have a CRM built in Gmail which makes it very easy to use, and the pricing is Ok too.
Another option is Hubspot - they're totally free, and have lots of features in there. And also Zoho - but it's a bit more complicated in terms of UI and difficult to adjust to.

JenMDoss
Excursionist
22 0 11

Thanks for the Nethunt suggestion @MegV . It looks like a good, easy to use app and if it integrated directly with Shopify and Gmail, I think it would be more useful for me. 

Parfume-Nasreen
Tourist
11 0 1

I need something similar to yours. Which one did you decide on? I looked at Hub spot but it is a complex one. I don't need anything that complex. I appreciate your response so I can look at it also. Thank you in advance.

JenMDoss
Excursionist
22 0 11

Hi there, I'm still on the hunt. I checked out Hubspot, Sendblue and not really what I'm looking for. I just looked at the pricing for Nethunt and I don't think it's useful enough as just a gmail integration to pay $30/month. I think maybe I need more of a help desk type app as I'm not looking for something to use as lead gen or lead nurture simple to keep track of existing customer notes and interactions. 

natasha1
Tourist
7 0 1

HI @JenMDoss - just wondering what you ended up going with? We are also looking for something minimal - gets Shopify customer contact data and order history with tasks, notes, and reminders. Would really help if you can share how you solved this? Thank you!
Natasha

shopdigits
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi Jen,

We just released out app today, Shopdigits, where you have sign up for a phone number (toll-free or local) and customer calls will be linked to their shop activities such as checkouts and orders. The app will become a simple CRM and it can be found here:

https://apps.shopify.com/shopdigits-1

Sheena

natashadisante
Shopify Partner
126 0 14

Hi @JenMDoss ,

You can build a simple-yet-powerful CRM with a Mixtable workbook (exact same as an Excel workbook) and build out a spreadsheet-based Shopify CRM for all your store.