Looking for app recommendation: Bunding/Box Building

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there,

I've tried several box building/bundling apps but none seem to have key functionality that we need.

We sell boxed products.

Step 1: The user is required to first tell us the size of box (quantity of item inside) which is currently a variant under a single product. This is what effects the price. 

Step 2: After they choose the quantity, they must then choose the ingredients (currently all seperate products) up to quantity limit). This does not effect the price. We do not want to sell these products individually either. These don't necessarily have to be products and could be images or a drop down instead.

Issue we're having is that all box builders don't allow you to create conditional formatting to limit #number selection of Step 2 based on the initial variant chosen in Step 1.

It seems like such a basic functionality. Are there any ways of working around this or apps we should look at? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
537 62 129

Hey, @XavCraine 

There are a couple of great bundle building apps that I would suggest checking out. I've compiled information regarding these two apps below:

I know from experience that the Bundle Builder will actually allow you to create flat rate tiered pricing based on product quantity. So you can set those rates to your liking. I hope this helps! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes