Looking for app that can filter orders by products sold/ ordered and delivery date

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi!

Can anyone recommend an app that can filter orders by qty and type of products sold and delivery date? this will greatly help the person at the back end to see the number of products that needs to be fulfilled on a per day basis? if not, what about an app. that can export the orders that includes the delivery date? im using an app now that doesnt let me export the data just lets me view the delivery date.

thank you!

chrissy

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
43 1 3

Hi @chrissypalma 

The problem that our app "Konigle" can solve for you is we provide a platform that can filter orders by qty ,type of products sold and delivery date. Apart from this you can define your custom filters and customised order processing stages as applicable to your business.Apart from this the export order with delivery dates functionality and automated invoicing is also available.

I think our app will be a great fit for your requirements and we would love to give you a demo of the same.You can go through all the features in the demo and see the value that we can deliver for you.It is completely integrated with Shopify and is available on Shopify app store(App name: Konigle).We are currently working with multiple small businesses/ manufacturers who sell both online and offline -on shopify and otherwise as well.

Link attached here:

https://apps.shopify.com/konigle-1?surface_detail=konigle&surface_inter_position=1&surface_intra_pos...

Apart from the above our app also provides various other functionalities which can help you streamlining your operations.The access to the app helps you do a lot more as detailed below:

• inventory control alerts
  • collaboration over an order-complete order management 
  • shipment management
  • payment tracking alerts
  • abandoned cart alerts.
  • understock and overstock alerts.

We do offer a free trial as well and email/chat/phone (24*7) support to help you set up.Feel free to reach out to me to take the discussion ahead..(my coordinates-in signature)

Nik
Konigle: Inventory control,Order Management, Order Tracking,Abandoned Carts, Customer Service
Happy to chat via zoom or email at nik@konigle.com
Contact/Whatsapp(24*7): +65 98627079
Singapore
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

awesome! will try this now.

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
83 2 3

Hi Chrissy

We built a custom workflow for a Shopify user where we consolidate all orders into one report from which they can pick what they have in stock and then produce PO's for suppliers for the remaining stock. The second part displays all orders separated by user specified logic so they can manage different sets of orders in different sections. This is advanced capabilities which our outside the standard Shopify order statuses and customisable based on your needs. For example we could also sort orders based on deliver dates in separate sections or different reports.

Regards

Tom

Over 16 years experience in operating ecommerce businesses.
DM me on here or via message at Channelup
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
28 0 5

Hi @chrissypalma ,

Kritesh here from Better Reports team. 

Yes, I would recommend our app Better Reports for this. We can convert the delivery dates into a date field, enabling you to create and schedule these reports to be sent to your email every day.

For example, you can have a schedule for "Today's Deliveries" or "Tomorrow's Pickups" that can help with fulfillment. 

You can also have a summary that shows by delivery date - the order number, products sold by product type sorted by quantity..

There are many possibilities depending on the use and I encourage you to install Better Reports and start your free 14-day trial and I'll be happy to set this up for you.

Disclaimer: I am part of Better Reports support team.

0 Likes