Looking for app that scans product barcode & adds to invoice. (NOT POS)

2 0 0

I run an ecommerce site and we sell physical products. All have unique shopify barcodes on the labels that we apply on intake.

Looking for app that will allow us to scan barcode and add item to a draft order.

Customer emails me an item they want to purchase. I walk to the shelf and scan barcode of item, add it to draft order and click send and draft order is emailed to customer.

Does such an app exist? NOT looking to use Shopify POS. This is all ecommerce and I would have 50+ draft orders to create and email to different customers.

Thanks in advance for your help!

0 Likes
2 0 0

bump

@jvbusinessdeals wrote:

I run an ecommerce site and we sell physical products. All have unique shopify barcodes on the labels that we apply on intake.

Looking for app that will allow us to scan barcode and add item to a draft order.

Customer emails me an item they want to purchase. I walk to the shelf and scan barcode of item, add it to draft order and click send and draft order is emailed to customer.

Does such an app exist? NOT looking to use Shopify POS. This is all ecommerce and I would have 50+ draft orders to create and email to different customers.

Thanks in advance for your help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
48 3 2

Hi @jvbusinessdeals,

Gabe here from Shopify. That's a great question!

I can fully understand the value of being able to scan products into the Shopify admin in this way, in order to manage the inventory or directly add products to orders. I have found 3 (non-pos) Apps below that may be able to help with that.

Firstly, the Shop Codes app allows you to create nice QR codes for your products that you can append to each physical product or the packages. These can then also be scanned using a mobile phone as a scanner so you have added mobility in the warehouse.

With this Retail Barcode Labels app you can create barcodes for scanning products and packages. The Quick Scan app even goes a step further and allows you to do these things:

When new stock is coming in
Use Quick Scan to scan each physical product and add to the store.

When the stock is transferred out
Scan each physical product to deduct it from the current inventory.

View all transactions
With Quick Scan, you will be able to view all previous transactions that you have made and keep track of them. You can also choose to download them for further use.

Feel free to install these and test them in order to see if they fulfil your requirements.

Hope this helps!

Gabe

0 Likes