Looking for app to collect emails

3 0 0
Someone setup my store with privy app to collect emails and offer 10% discount but then privy called my phone trying to get me to upgrade and said I would soon need to start paying $20/month. Are there any apps that I can just buy for 1 time price that does this or is free?
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
349 16 50

Hello, @Foolfully !

Karlie here from the Shopify Guru Team! There are quite a few apps in the Shopify App Store that you can check out which would give you the functionality you need. I've found a few that have free plans available, if you're interested. 

Be sure to take a look at:

I hope this has answered your question. If not, or if you have any further questions please let me know. I will be happy to help!

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes

you can install a custom script to send the data to a mailchimp account if thats what you mean...

Working on...
1. Product Lens (App that helps the middle of the funnel marketing)
2. Strategy + Tactics: Marketing Blog
3. Want store feedback? Try this free tool (You gotta give to receive)
4. 60-day SEO email course
5. FB Marketing 102 email newsletter
0 Likes
3 0 0
Oh there’s so much I don’t know. I got someone on fiverr to make my store since it was only $20 but now I don’t know what was all done. They had like 20 apps installed that I didn’t know what they did so I deleted them all and now privy messaged me saying I need to deactivate account since I deleted app. So now I have some questions: Do all these app still have permission to see data that I would think would be private? How do I block my data? How do I view my store code to check if there’s extra code now? Should I just start fresh with new store?
0 Likes