Looking for apps show number viewers on the products

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello, Would anyone please tell me how can I get the number of viewers on the products? Thank You!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
559 28 187

Hi, @Anh_Ly

Rae from Shopify here. Thanks for reaching out with this question! 

Fera Product Reviews App and Social Proof - The Urgency App can both be used to show how many customers are viewing your products in real time. Similarly, Nudgify Social Proof & FOMO has a 'Popularity Nudge' option that shows how many people have recently viewed specific products. 

These apps are all created and fully supported by third-party developers, so if you have any questions about using these apps, or their pricing options, please reach out to the app developers directly for more information. 

Are you hoping to use these apps for social proof to influence buyers? If so, I recommend checking out our blog post on this topic to learn more about the different types of social proof, and how they can be used to build valuable marketing tactics. 

I'd love to hear more about any other marketing strategies you're focusing on. Let me know if you'd like to chat about this further! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes