Looking for apps that can display your products in messenger

3 0 0

Hi! I'm new to shopify been testing shopify for weeks and I was wondering if there is an app that can create an automated bot that can display my products in messenger? I tried messenger sales channel but it has problems. Is there any alternative app? Thanks in advance! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
406 44 69

Hey, there!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

An app that I find great for this is Messenger Chatbot Marketing. It allows you to guide your potential customers through Messenger and show them your FAQs, such as payment, shipping, returns, order status, and more. They don’t need to wait for your responses for hours anymore as it can answer your customers’ questions automatically. You can show your best products to visitors through Messenger and let them place orders easily and it also gives your potential customers exclusive discounts and let them place orders without any hesitation. This app has a free plan or it costs $12.00 a month but it is a great app to save customer service time as they can find the answer themselves. It also has a free trial so you can try it out before purchasing. 

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions, please let me know. I believe this would be a great app for Black Friday and Cyber Monday that are coming up. We have also put together this Black Friday Checklist which is full of tips and tricks to make the most of the busiest online season so be sure to check it out!

Kind regards,

Lulu 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes