Looking for beta testers. SAIA Perfect Fit - helps your customers to find the perfect size by using only 2 photos

Alexandra_Sagay
2 0 0

Hi everyone!

My name is Alexandra, I'm from the 3DLOOK - an AI-driven company from Silicon Valley.

We’ve created SAIA Perfect Fit, which allows customers of any online apparel store to find their perfect size in a few seconds by uploading only 2 photos.

SAIA increases conversion rates and decreases returns, and is easy to implement into any website or a mobile app. Сheck here how it works.

We released SAIA widget for Shopify and you can easily add it to your shop.

We’re seeking companies that will help us to test it live on for a couple of weeks. In return, we will offer free two months of subscription after the release.

Feel free to apply if you have a mono- or multi-brand store on Shopify. Keep in mind that our technology works with photos of the adults.

The main benefits of SAIA:

- easy integration - just install SAIA plug-in and upload size charts;

- simple to use -  your shoppers get a size for the particular garment after uploading 2 photos.

Please, check more detailed information in our client's presentation.

Let me know if you are interested in the implementation of our widget or have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Alexandra Sagaydak

0 Likes
Alexandra_Sagay
2 0 0

Hi everyone!

We are still looking for applicants, so please e-mail me if you want to install our widget on your site. 
You will be provided with SAIA widget during 1 month for free.

Alexandra

0 Likes
Loard
1 0 0
Hello, are you still looking for testers?
0 Likes