Looking for good deal on Black Friday sale

Highlighted
7 0 0

Do you guys know any apps that have deals on this Black Friday sale? I’ve started for only a month and haven’t even got any sales yet. So I'm looking for some tools which can support my business, and to help me increase my sales in this holiday season. 

The only things on my app list so far are Oberlo, Klaviyo and ReConvert. Need more of your suggestions

0 Likes
Highlighted

Do you know Showing a Coupon code field only on your cart page can reduce your cart conversion rate?

When your customers see a coupon code field on your cart but can't find a coupon, they are highly likely to abandon their cart. 

That's why stores with high conversion rate shows selected coupons so that the customers can easily select a valid coupon to get the discount.

It immensely helps to boost your sales by improving both your conversion rate and AOV.

Here's a Shopify app which helps you do exactly that: Voila - Coupon Discount on Cart.

With this, you can:

i) Show the apply coupon field on your Cart.

ii) Create a link to a pop-up showing selected coupon codes.

Voila - Show Selected Coupons on Cart
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1428 73 243

Hello @JessiH, You are right during BFCM store owners to wait for this season to scale their business & customers look for great deal & offers. 

You can install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. 

It has a Loyalty reward program, Reviews, Email marketing automation, workflow automation, web push notification, announcement bar, affiliate marketing, referral marketing, LiveChat or Chatbot, popup, Reports & Analytics, Product recommendations

You don't have to install multiple apps & bear the hassle of managing many dashboards and affect your store speed.

Here are some: 5 Last-Minute Tips to Step-up Black Friday Sales!

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes