** Looking for great app for 360 tour to my shop **

Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 3

I have an art gallery and I and shopify web shop and I took now new 360 photos of my place and want to embed it in the website.

If someone have any advice how to do it.

Thanks

Asaf 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
663 51 116

Hello, @Lolalola23!

Karlie here from the Shopify Support Team! There are a couple of apps in the Shopify App Store that would actually help you add a feature onto your storefront to showcase photos in a 360° view. If you're interested in using one of these apps for your gallery images, then I would specifically recommend checking out the apps; Magic 360 Spin and 360 Product Photography

If you want to upload that 360° image to your product pages, then you could also look into using a theme with built-in 3D image viewer, like one of these. We also have a guide that will show you how to add product images that have a 3D view, like so, which you might find beneficial. 

If these options don't work for you, then you could always look into hiring a Shopify Expert. Shopify Experts are developers, designers, marketers and photographers who you can hire to help you with different aspects of your online store. You can check out our Shopify Experts, here

I hope this has answered your question. If not, or if you have any further questions please let me know. I will be happy to help!

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes