Looking for recommendations on Multibuy Discounts based on a collection.

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi

I need a mutlibuy discount solution for our store. We need to be able to offer a 4 for £10 discount and a 25 for £49.75 discount, that is based upon a collection of 42 products. Each product has upto 5 variants. But, we need to offer the discount in multiples of 4. So each product is £3.49, and they can get 4 for £10, 8 for £20, 12 for £30, 16 for £40 and 25 for £49.75. If they buy 5, then it needs to be £13.49 (mutlibuy + 1 unit) etc.

I've hunted high and low for an app that does this, installed many and quickly deleted them. Any help would be great

Our store is smoketronics.co.uk and the items are our 10ml e-liquids, if you want to see what I mean.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
282 16 31

@Smoketronics 

You can use bundle feature of Selly to offer Multibuy discounts for specific collections.

https://apps.shopify.com/selly

★ SELLY UNITED - The front solution to increase sales for online store and POS - https://apps.shopify.com/selly
Highlighted

Hi @Smoketronics,

From what you said, I think Bundles app is what you're looking for - trigger people to buy more products at a cheaper price (discounted).

I would recommend 2 apps: Bold Bundles and Picky Story. They have great features as you asked for, furthermore, Bold Bundles works well with page builder apps like PageFly, so you can have more power to control the design of your product page without coding.

Both have 14day trials and easy setup so let give it a try.

Hope you find this helpful

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Use the Christmas template to skyrocket your sales.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
663 53 119

Hello, @Smoketronics!

Karlie here from the Shopify Support Team! It sounds like you're going to want to use an app to offer tiered pricing to your customers. A tiered pricing app would allow you to set up rules for how your customer order products. As an example, with a tiered pricing/discounts app, you could offer x number of products for a discounted or flat price. Although there are plenty of apps that would help you add a tiered pricing function to your store, I would specifically recommend checking out the apps:

If you're not finding an app option that works for your business idea, then you could always look into hiring a Shopify Expert or a developer to create this type of functionality for you. Shopify Experts are developers, designers, marketers and photographers who you can hire to help you with different aspects of your online store. You can check out our Shopify Experts, here.  

I hope this has answered your question. If not, or if you have any further questions please let me know. I will be happy to help!

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog