Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

shutterstock_1122339353 Cropped.jpg

New GraphQL product APIs: 2024-04 stable API release

The latest 2024-04 stable API release includes the new GraphQL product APIs that can support up to 2,000 variants per product. Alongside this release we will also be deprecating management of both the `variants` and `options...

Learn more
Image 3 - Header image 16_9 V1@2x.png

New Shopify Academy courses and certification on POS

Learn best practices for how to set up Shopify POS hardware, payments, how to train staff, and how to operate and optimize for seamless unified commerce experiences.

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Dear Shopify team + community, Following problem: - We have some unisex products, but in Shopify we show them on separate product pages (male/female)...
Author Avatar
Hi, I would like to ask how to extract visits/sessions separately from the orders using GraphQL API? The aim is to get the same numbers of total visit...
Author Avatar
Here are some of the key points to help you achieving success in your dropshipping business. 1. Personalization: Offer personalized experiences and r...
Author Avatar
Hi, I've created my own custom liquid section. Everything works as expected, except for the placement of this section. I want it to be placed in the p...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone. We've submitted an app to the store which is intended to provide some new visual elements in the store's theme. They are only theme ex...
Author Avatar
For example if the customer is using a google chrome browser ..the moment the customer clicks on a product, I would like that product page open in a n...
Author Avatar
Hello,we are using the Minimog Theme and wanted to edit the Design (Background Color, Icon, Size and add Text) of the Slider Navigation Buttons as wel...
Author Avatar
Solved
Can anyone find which theme this site is using?Site: https://bit.ly/3Undfx6
Author Avatar
I want to change button colors in pop up cart? As you can see in screenshot view cart button has black background and text so its not visible but it's...
Author Avatar
https://holibdaycelebration.com/collections/krakk-korn/products/pre-sale-krakkle-kornIt's the strangest thing. My prices change with the products tha...
Author Avatar
Hi, Im trying to edit my variant list, and this is the template I wanna achieve(there are 4 different variant options as shown in the image),I tried t...
Author Avatar
HI, I am trying to add some additional fields in the native Shopify signup form. Currently my form is as below: I want to add an additional Phone fie...
Author Avatar
Hi There, I'm doing some work on my site and trying to improve the SEO scores myself.I'm having troubles getting my heading reflecting as H1 even afte...
Author Avatar
Hello all, thank you for your time. I'm new to shopify app development and have several questions around theme extension app.I get the difference betw...
Author Avatar
We have a sales channels app that we show within Shopify admin for a store. Recently, we started having issue and it is not working anymore. We do ful...
Author Avatar
I was billed for the entire year rather than monthly, I have been in touch via chat but have gotten no resolution. Does anyone know any other way to ...
Author Avatar
i have made a design and i want to implement like this on mobile and desktop: Mobile more optimiszed preferredthoughtbox.pkMother's Day | Gifts for Mo...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hello On my mobile website, i noticed that my third product images is not aligned. But they look great on the desktop site. Could anyone help me with ...
Author Avatar
im trying to use this code: {% if product.variants.first.inventory_quantity < 5 and product.variants.first.inventory_quantity > 0 %} <p style="color: ...