Solved

Looking for tools to help enhance testimonials looks

jhubert
Tourist
4 0 1
Hi! I'm looking for some tools that can create good visual review display. Any recommendation? Thank guys!

Accepted Solution (1)

Wiesen_Phan
Shopify Partner
63 6 14

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there @jhubert ! 

You can try ALI REVIEWS app. This app can collect reviews from AliExpress and multiple sources then helps you to show reviews in up 7 styles such as carousel slider, review box, review pop-up, etc. 

Ali Reviews is available with 7-day FREE trial of all the top features, you can take a free ride to explore without being charged, 100% risk-free. 

FireApps - Premium e-commerce solutions come together for your growth

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3050

Hi @jhubert,

Ali Review is a good one with Carousel Review in Slider, you can control the Styling like fonts, size, color, number of reviews, etc. If you're using other Shopify review apps, Ali Review can help you to integrate/import review.

I hope you find this helpful.

ZotaboxTools
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi, you can have a look at Zotabox. We have 20+ Promotional Sales Tools including Google and Facebook Reviews (displaying these reviews on your website) or upload your own reviews.  You can customize the look of your testimonials including picture, color, style etc and choose which pages to display on.  I hope this is helpful to you. https://apps.shopify.com/promo-bar

Wiesen_Phan
Shopify Partner
63 6 14

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there @jhubert ! 

You can try ALI REVIEWS app. This app can collect reviews from AliExpress and multiple sources then helps you to show reviews in up 7 styles such as carousel slider, review box, review pop-up, etc. 

Ali Reviews is available with 7-day FREE trial of all the top features, you can take a free ride to explore without being charged, 100% risk-free. 

FireApps - Premium e-commerce solutions come together for your growth