Looking to create my own print on-demand app

Solved
1 0 0

Hey guys! Just wanted to see if anyone knows of a "template based/app developer" or just someone who's familiar in this area? I would love to have this conversation going for my own app. We are a print shop already and want to see how we can get the ball rolling in this area?  Thanks!  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
689 24 231

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @Kingdomprints!

Aria here, one of the Social Care gurus at Shopify.

I would suggest taking a look at our Experts Marketplace. The custom app developers on there have a lot of experience, not only in building Shopify apps but in getting them approved for our app store.

You can create a job to be matched with suitable developers and get Experts to bid on your job:

All Shopify Experts have been evaluated by Shopify. Shopify selects partners who have proven to have valuable knowledge relevant to Shopify. Partners in the Experts Marketplace will have benchmarks against which they will be evaluated. These benchmarks included, but are not limited to, response rates, response times, conversion rates and quality of communications.

In the meantime, you may wish to consider applying to Spocket to dropship Print On Demand products using their marketplace. If you're interested, you can apply right here.

What sort of products do you print on?

Aria | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like