Loox reviews

yassinebenlalou
1 0 0

Hey Sir,

Please I instal the Looc App for reviews but the reviews didn't show up in my store

Help please?

0 Likes
ZacWyatt
Shopify Partner
44 2 11

Loox sometimes has problems with showing reviews. Why don't you try another app? I personally use Ali Reviews  This app bulk imports reviews to my store, and it can auto update reviews also, so I don't have to waste my time set up reviews. It also pop up reviews to impress customes at first look and keep them stay longer at my store to increase my chance to boos sales. 

FireApps - Premium e-commerce solutions come together for your growth
0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
854 21 250

Hi @yassinebenlalou !

I will try to help with your reviews!

I haven't used before Looc App, but I will reccomend for you Growave  app. With a couple of clicks,  by using   Growave, you will get  10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. 

But let's talk what is included in reviews.

1. It optimizes review requests to maximise colleting quality reviews from all channels (email, social sites, push notifications).

2.You will stand out from the crowd with beautiful review galleries, carousels, and customizable widgets.

3. You can increase sales by using Q&A - make it easy for the customers to ask questions and get quick and reliable answers from past customers. 

And one important remark there is a free plan available and during pandemic time we have reduced prices to 50%.

Hopefully, I have managed to help you.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes

Hey @yassinebenlalou,

You should definitely check out our-> https://apps.shopify.com/google-customer-reviews-4.

The app automatically asks users for reviews and ratings to understand user-experience. Admin can customize options like Merchant ID and Badge Positioning. 

Quick Integration and High Utility are the cornerstones of this App!

Regards'
SetuBridge
Our Custom Shopify Services
Conversion Rate Optimization | Website Speed Optimization | Custom App Development | Custom Theme Development
0 Likes