Lottery number picker

newvall
1 0 0

Hi there is anyone here able to help, i would like a lottery number picker app like this example: https://elitecompetitions.co.uk/competition-details/-Lqghai1mbJ72sqPxZoe   i have been trying to find an app on the store but cannot find anything of a similar nature.  If anyone can help this would be great.  ThanksScreen Shot 2019-11-05 at 06.42.56.png

0 Likes
Don
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1222 73 156

Hi there @newvall!

Don here from Shopify. :)

I've also had a look around for anything like this in our app store though I have not been able to find a good match.

The closest I could find was the Scratch a Sale app, though this appears to be used in terms of email marketing.

If you feel this is really crucial to your business model, you can see about getting a custom app developed by an Expert Developer.

Bear in mind that paid lottery-type promotions may have legal implications depending on your region's laws, so we would always have to direct you to consult a qualified legal expert in your jurisdiction if you have any queries about this.

All the best!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
MorganB
1 0 0

Hi

Did you ever get any luck with the app? i am looking for something similar, my daughter wants to do makeup raffles.

0 Likes