Loyalty Program For My Store

Highlighted
Excursionist
19 0 4

HI there. I tried all day to get a loyalty program with just some basic futures but it looks it doesn't exist, so I'm hoping somebody can give me a name which has just these features:

1) It has to integrate with shopify. What I mean is that customers who register in my shopify store ARE AUTOMATICALLY enrolled in the loyalty program.
All the ones I've tried they ask your customers to register a different account or a new account on their website to be able to join your loyalty program. This is never ever gonna work, nobody is gonna do that.
I want a loyalty app which when the customer register on my shopify stores, automatically registers also for the loyalty program.

2) I want to be able to reward X points Every X Euros spent, and customers must be able to redeem points on the checkout page.

3) I want to create Tiers like Bronze, Silver, Gold ecc based on how many points they have accumulated in X Time.

Does a Shopify App like this exist ? I've Tried like 10 different ones but they all have the problem that they ask customers to create a separate account in order to join the loyalty program and this is unacceptable. Customers must create only the account on my shopify store and automatically join the loyalty program.

Do you know any app with those 3 features that doens't cost 500 a month ? 
Thank you 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
33 1 13

Write to me at sellfino@gmail.com. I can help you without the app. No cost

Open Source Shopify App Store - https://github.com/sellfino/sellfino
Free apps ready to download on GitHub

Join our awesome community! Here is how you can connect with us:
Website - all info here + live chat
Discord - channels to discuss new ideas and ask for help
Messanger - if you want to chat on Facebook
Email - whenever we are out of touch, drop us a message
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
41 1 57

Hi @Emilstyle ,

I think your best bet would be to use Selly United.  They have many features besides a loyalty program, but they do have a loyalty program which does not require your customers to have a separate account.  Customers are automatically enrolled and receive benefits.  And they can redeem rewards without needing a discount code.  However, they don't cash in points for dollars or do store credit; they cash in points for rewards you set (dollar amount off, percentage off, free items, or free shipping) and it automatically applies to their order without needing a discount code. Selly's reward program does not have tiers.

Growave has a much more robust rewards program that accomplishes what you want, also with the exception of points being spent at checkout.  Theirs is discount code based (X $ off, % off, or free shipping). But no separate account. They do have tiers functionality, however.

Rise might have some features you are looking for, as far as offering cashback or store credit.  I have no experience with them.

And if I am not mistaken, Swell rewards offers some of the features you are looking for. 

I have only seen under the hood of Selly and Growave, so I cannot give details about Rise or Swell.

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
19 0 4

HI mate thank you so much. 
The second you mentioned have much functionalities but they do need to create a separate account, is that right ? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
41 1 57

Growave's 'account' is directly linked to the shopify account.  Meaning, they don't have to manually create an account; it is automatic.  They just go to their account menu and view their rewards.

You can see it live on our site if you want to know how it looks and feels.  We have a couple free products you can play around with, allowing you to see the inside as a customer would without needing to purchase anything (just make sure to uncheck marketing if you don't want our emails!)

ihopkc.org/store is our site.

1 Like
Highlighted
Trailblazer
222 18 65

Hi @Emilstyle,

You came to the right place to ask.

Everything you've mentioned is available in our all-in-one marketing platform, Growave.

We do have the loyalty program and you can set everything up in a few minutes and users who already have accounts on your website (Shopify account), can start earning points/discounts through activities you offer. Also, we've recently released the new build where you can choose flexible discounts

As per your second concern, we have the exact activity, where you reward users for money spent, and also very useful similar earning rules as well.

Moreover, we do have a VIP Tiers program, where you can set the goals and choose from 3 available ways to reach the Tier. Also, you can reward users for achieving the particular tier and provide them with privilege, where you can increase their points multiplier.

Last, but not least, we do have a referral program as well, 

P.S. Lots of other cool apps are included in the package with a Loyalty & Rewards program, here you can check the price and available functions. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
19 0 4

I love you man. Thank you so much for creating that app. I'm gonna check it out really soon.
Just a question. New users who create new account (as my store is not open yet) are automatically enrolled into the loyalty program is that right ? They use the same account they create on my store right ? Thank you 

1 Like
Highlighted
Trailblazer
222 18 65

Hahaha, Love you too dude.

But I believe, true love will be when we set up everything and if it really meets your needs. But according to your concerns, we do have what you are looking for.

As per your last question, "New users who create new account (as my store is not open yet) are automatically enrolled into the loyalty program is that right ? They use the same account they create on my store right ?"

-^ Correct, any user can be enrolled automatically to your Rewards program, by just creating an account on your website through email or Social Login. And yes, it is done through 1 account.

Hope it helps :)

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
41 1 57

Growave has been a powerful app to us, one of only three paid apps we currently have.  They have a rewards program, a wishlist feature, a customer reviews feature, easy social login feature, and automated emails to help get reviews, notify customers of their rewards earned, and of their wishlist.   We found using them has been a good all in one experience.  Not everything is perfect, but we found they are usually fast to respond and are consistently working on improving the app.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5 0 1
Hi you can try our Loyalty app,
No double accounts and its free to install with all the features.

https://apps.shopify.com/clau-io-loyalty
0 Likes