Loyalty program Vend/Shopify

Kate_Robinson
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi,

I have a Vend POS and Shopify website.

Does anyone know of an app which has a loyalty program which integrates to both?

I'm currently operating a Loyalty program from Vend only.

TIA!

0 Likes
Savannah_F
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
537 0 92

Hey, Kate!

I did some digging around for you on this. While there's not much available in our app store, I did find one app that I think will work: Loyalty by Collect. Take a look and feel free to reply back if you have any further questions!

Happy selling!

Savannah

0 Likes
Jenny_Stilley
Tourist
5 0 10

Kate, 

Did you ever give Collect a shot? I also have Vend and Shopify and am looking for a Loyalty program.  I'd love to know if it worked for you.

-Jenny

0 Likes
J__Neunzig
4 0 0

Same here. Vend and Shopify. Would also love to hear Kate's feedback. 

edit: upon searching for this app, it looks like it doesn't exist on the app store anymore?

0 Likes
Kate_Robinson
Tourist
4 0 1

Hey  - I didn't end up giving Collect a go - a bit over the constand apps needed and associated costs (I have a small store so these have begun to add up)  so gave this one a miss. Kate

0 Likes
richardjohnson
1 0 0

has anyone come up with a solution for this problem? I'm having the same issue

0 Likes
hellodigital
Shopify Expert
5 0 0

Hey everyone,

I know this is an old thread, but it shows at the top of Google when searching for Vend+Shopify loyalty programs so I thought I may be able to lend a hand!

Collect has rebranded as Marsello on the Shopify app store (https://apps.shopify.com/marsello). It works across both Vend and Shopify, and is a lot more powerful than the default Vend loyalty program. You can segment your customers, automatically send emails to at-risk customers, and design a custom loyalty programme (and a bunch more).

Plus, if you use Mailchimp and have heard the news about them discontinuing their Shopify app, Marsello also allows you to sync between Shopify and Mailchimp for free.

My agency is a Vend and Shopify Expert and we've worked with Collect/Marsello for a few years now and I've been really impressed with the team. I see a lot of Vend retailers with this issue and don't want this to be "salesy" at all, I'm genuinely passionate about good apps and can't recommend them enough.

You can keep an eye out for listed apps on Vend here https://www.vendhq.com/us/product-add-ons and at the moment Marsello is the only one for loyalty.

Good luck!

-Angus @ Hello Digital

Hello Digital / Shopify and Vend Expert partner in New Zealand and Scotland
★ Creators of Migrating from Vend Ecommerce to Shopify / The world's first Shopify course designed specifically for Vend retailers
0 Likes
Neomi_av
Shopify Partner
150 2 11

Hi all, I'm Neomi from Rise.ai app,
we are an app specialized in store credit rewards and gift cards to help you maximize revenue and loyalty at your store.
our loyalty and gift card solutions work on your Shopify website and POS as one.
You can read here more about our solutions

Check out our listing page and feel free to contact me at info@rise.ai

0 Likes