What is the best loyalty programme for a bedding and homewares store on Shopify?

soulthreads
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello, I would like to introduce a loyalty programme for my store. Which one might be best? It is a bedding and homewares store.

Replies 3 (3)

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4167 244 733

Hello @soulthreads, I hope you are doing well. 

You can definitely install the app AiTrillionIt's a great app for the loyalty rewards program. It's an all in one Shopify app and is fully integrated. Its loyalty program is integrated with reviews, email marketing, web push notifications, referral program, popup, Shopify POS. With the help of the Aitrillion Loyalty Rewards Program, you can give loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, on birthdays, and many others.  

It has a customer timeline with a 'just seen' feature that enables tracking of each customer journey right like when did they sign up, earned points, redeemed points, and each & every activity along with giving deep insights for the same.

If you need help with setting up the feature, I will be happy to help.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

Neomi_av
Shopify Partner
197 2 17

Hi @soulthreads, I'm Neomi from the Rise.ai app,

We specialized in gift card & loyalty store credit solutions.

With Rise you can reward your customers with store credit with many different triggers (first purchase, based on cart value, VIP tiers and more).

in addition, we offer a gift card solution and store credit refunds.

Check out our listing page and feel free to reach out at info@rise.ai

PaigeH
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi,

Luckily that I've found your post. I highly recommend BLoop: Referrals & Loyalty app that can address your problem. It's totally free and you can easily install it in your store. The BLoop Shopify app allows you to set up a referral program and show it in the store. Then, your customers can refer your business to their friends via a referral link > That friend uses the coupon code to purchase > The referrer then receives a reward (10% like you said). 

Free app & free support, why don't you try it to see if it meets your requirements? Should you want to explore deeper, please let me know!