[MULTICURRENCY] Shopify Pre/Post-Purchase Upsell

MadsBirkholm
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello guys! 

We're currently using Zipify One-Click Upsells, to do our upsells. However, we're also using Reach Localize, making it possible for us to integrate multi-currency, which has significantly improved our conversion rate for non-US countries. 

These two don't play well together, and it's not possible for Zipify to integrate with any multi-currency gateway. 

Is there any pre/post-purchase upsell app that can upgrade products to bundles, AND allows multi-currency?

We're currently wasting over $100.000 USD yearly by not having this implemented in all countries, so it's quite a significant job, and if any developer has experience with this, please get in touch!

Replies 2 (2)

sampymishra
Shopify Partner
296 10 35

Hey, 

You can use the App for Google shopping feed by AdNabu. This app is compatible with most of the store translators. We submit your feed to the Google merchant center and automatically update it.

You can also schedule a demo if you want to see the usage and know any details you want. 

Hope this helps.

Sampy Mishra | Customer Success Manager @ AdNabu

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 

- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

- Try our Nabu for Google Shopping Feed from Shopify App Store. 

SagarikaDas
Shopify Partner
246 24 93

Hey @MadsBirkholm,

Hope you are doing well.

I would like to suggest the iCart app for your requirements. iCart supports multi-currency. With iCart, you can show multiple pre-purchase upsells to your customers in their cart.

Please refer to the screenshot below:

SagarikaDas_0-1626764081878.png

iCart comes with 14 days FREE trial. If you like it then you can add it to your store for $4.99/month.

Thanks in Advance!

► If the answer solve your issue please ✔ Accept it and hit like

► Need help with theme customization, speed optimization, fixing bugs?

► Let's connect: Mail me Or Skype me: live:.cid.2667d78144ce77ad