Made to Measure

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

We are looking to start offering a made to measure roller blind service on our site but cannot seem to find an app that would allow a customer to enter all the options required to fulfil an order.

In order to have all the required information we would need the customer to enter the following.

1. Type of Fabric (4 possible options)
  2. Inside or Outside the window recess (2 options)
  3. Size in Width cm
  4. Size in Drop cm
  5. Which way the fabric should roll off the top bar (off the front or off the back)
  6. Chain position (left side or right side)

The app we are looking for would also need to calculate a price based upon the information entered by the customer, we have the price grids.

We would be very grateful to anyone out there who can help.

Thank you

Finlay & Ted

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
663 51 116

Hello, @Finlay_Ted!

Karlie here from the Shopify Support Team! It sounds like you're needing an app that would allow you to add more product customization options with different pricing. I have a few apps in mind. I would recommend checking out the apps;

These three apps would allow you to add on different customizations to your product pages, like adding in text boxes, different variant options, and more. You can then add on different charges depending on what fees you want to charge for an additional add-ons. If you have any questions about those apps then you can reach out to the app developer by using the 'Support' section of the app page in the Shopify App Store

If those apps don't work for you, then you may want to look into hiring a developer to create the product functionality you're looking for. Shopify Experts are developers, designers, marketers and photographers who you can hire to help you with different aspects of your online store. You can check out our Shopify Experts, here

I hope this has answered your question. If not, or if you have any further questions please let me know. I will be happy to help!

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog