MailChimp Abandoned Checkouts Not Working

Highlighted

I have a client whose MailChimp abandoned checkout automation doesn't seem to be picking up on abandoned checkouts. Not a single one has been triggered for over a month now.

I've removed and reinstalled the sync via the Shopify Shopsync app but no luck.

Any ideas for what could be wrong?

Working with small businesses to establish branding, online presence, and strategy for marketing and operations.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Maybe it's an obvious question, but is the automation active in Mailchimp? If your client edited the email template, then the campaign may be paused now.

I'm a software engineer. I make things happen automatically.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey, it's a good question @LukaszWiktor!

Yes, the automation has been set to "sending" since October.

Screen Shot 2020-11-13 at 3.23.33 PM.png

Working with small businesses to establish branding, online presence, and strategy for marketing and operations.
1 Like
Highlighted

Ok, this is good then.

Another things to check:

1. Is there more than one audience in Mailchimp? If so, is ShopSync connected to the same audience/list that the abandoned checkout email was created for? (Animal Crackers, from what I can see on your screenshot).

2. Does the abandoned checkout email have any filters? I'd look for a condition that may be never fulfilled, preventing the email from being sent.

I'm a software engineer. I make things happen automatically.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Yeah, only one audience and no ability for filters. 

This is so strange!

Screen Shot 2020-11-16 at 6.27.26 PM.png

0 Likes