MailChimp PopUp box not showing

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Hi ppl, 

I have been searching trough this forum but have not find solution for this problem. 

Everything is set up properly (I am using MailChimp app), campaign is "sending", but I cant find PopUp on the website. 

Its fullpacknutrition.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
510 0 77

Hey, Marko, 

I'm Ann, from the team here at Shopify :)

I went ahead and took a look at your store and I was actually able to spot two pop ups for your newsletter. Take a look at what came up for me: 

You should be able to see two newsletter pops ups there. These came up for me after a few moments of looking at your storefront, so they aren't coming up right away. That said, depending on how you added these pop ups, it's possible that you might be able to shorten the amount of time it takes for these to appear. It looks like one of the pop up is coming from Privy, you can reach out to them directly to learn more about how to do that, their contact information is located on their app store's page.

As for your second pop up, I'm not too sure where that one is coming from, but if you need a hand identifying it, let me know.

I hope this helps! If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to reach out to us on this thread :) 

Have a great one,
Ann

Ann | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Hi Ann, thank you for your time,

First one is Privy, and its working just fine,

Second one is MailChimp, and I just cant see that PopUp no mater which device I use, with deleted cookies, time on site etc... 

Any ideas why that happens?

Tnx :)

Marko

0 Likes