Mailchimp Pop-Up Form not working

Highlighted
3 0 1

I just added the pop-up email sign up form through the Mailchimp app and its not showing up on my website, even in  incognito.   can somene please help :)  www.lilbubbasboutique.com      Thank-You!

1 Like
Highlighted

I'd like to up this topic. I have the exact same issue, there is a ton of posts about this all across the internet and no clear solution anywhere. 
I wonder if it's not about Mailchimp app, they've had quite a lot of sync issues lately according to the reviews on the app store. 

C'est simple comme bonjour ! Ou presque.
Need some help to customize your website? Message me anytime: 5euros.com/profil/maxdesign
0 Likes
Highlighted
16 0 0

We have discontinued using Sumo in favor of utilizing the popup form that MailChimp offers (at no additional cost). I have followed all of the steps in creating the form and publishing it. Because our store is connected, MailChimp does not provide a button to "generate" the code but instead assures Shopify owners that the connection is automatic and the popup form will install and function without any code handling.

However, I have yet to see the actual form on our website. If it's a cookie issue, why doesn't it sppear when opening the website in a new incognito/private window? I am worried the removal of our Sumo form may have been premature and we're going to lose our momentum of steady subscriber additions through our website.

If anyone else experiencing this issue finds the root of the problem, please share with us!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I’m having the same issue with the pop up form. I tried everything but failed to see the form on my site. Then I contacted Shopify staff, the people who helped me was able to see the pop up form but she wasn’t able to identify the issue. Very strange!

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

ditto, any updates??

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
13 1 0

I recommend you to try Personizely

Personizely consolidates a large set of functionality like email popups, exit intent, countdown timer bar, product upsell, cross sell, related products, free shipping bar, sales motivator bar, and website personalization in one place

Also, integrates with MailChimp

Regards,
Damian
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I had to add the code manually to my theme in order to make the pop up work. In mailchimp, i accessed the code form clicking "Want to add this pop-up form to another site?" in the footer within the pop up form edit. 

0 Likes