Mailchimp Popup displaying incorrectly

8 0 0

Hi,

I recently set up a pop-up form with the mailchimp app and placed the code at the bottom of theme.liquid. However, the pop-up would always display with a block of white underneath it, and when that happens, it doesn't allow you to X out of the popup, whether you fill out and submit the form or not. Any help is appreciated!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
553 36 77

Hey, Wen.

This is Dallas from the Social Care Team here at Shopify. 

I would love to help you out with this! However, since I don't have a URL I am not able to see if it shows up on my screen or not. For that reason, I can't guarantee that I would be giving you the right information. 

It does sound like this could be a cache related issue. Have you tried clearing your cache? This helpful link gives the instructions for how to clear the cache for all browsers. If you could try that out and see if it works better after that. 

If it doesn't solve the problem then you can just reply to this forum and I will help you further. I would, however, need you to give me your store URL as well as a screenshot of the error that you are seeing. 

Please let me know how it goes. 

Cheers,
Dallas

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
8 0 0

Hi Dallas, I was able to figure out the cause for the issue. Thanks for the pointers anyway!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
553 36 77

That's wonderful, I am so glad to hear it! If you have more questions as you go along, please let me know. 

We also have live support here 24/7 to help you out at any time of day. The gurus can be reached here.

Best, 

Dallas

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes