Mailchimp integration - automation doesn't work

8 0 0

Hello! 

I just added MailChimp for Shopify app and craated an automation. I'd like to send a welcome e-mail immediatelly after the substription. I made some test with separate e-mails but it doesn't work. No e-mails in the inbox after the subscription. Can anyone help how to solve this issue? 

Thanks in advance! 

0 Likes
2 0 0

Same issue here!

0 Likes
1 0 0

I'm having the same issue with MailerLite.  It's like I'm missing a step somewhere in getting it integrated.  If anyone figures it out.  Please report back.  I'll do the same.  Thanks

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
556 21 69

Hey @GDowell 

You can install AiTrillion.com . It is a fully integrated app. It is all in one app with integration which will prove to be best in terms of reaching your customers and that would avoid customers spamming. It has powerful customer segmentation, custom drag and drop email editor, AI-enabled email scheduling, which can help you to send targeted emails, other than that it also has workflow automation. You can use this platform to send email based on their buying behavior along with all these features, it also has prebuilt workflow and templates. Not only this, it has many other features like loyalty and reward points, reviews, web push notifications, chatbot and many more. You can check it out.

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
1 Like