Mailchimp popups not showing!

MalikMJG
Tourist
9 0 1

Hey guys! I recently set up mailchimp using the ShopSync app + mailchimp website, set everything up correctly, however, the pop-up sign up forms arent showing? Very new to shopify so any help would be appreciated! Cheers!

0 Likes

Hi Malik,

I can see the pop-up on your website. It appeared after ~5 seconds. The thing is that when you close the pop-up once then it won't appear again. You'd need to clear your browser cookies or try in incognito mode.

image.png

Best regards,
Lukasz

I'm a software engineer. I make things happen automatically.
0 Likes
MalikMJG
Tourist
9 0 1

Oh wow Okay thank you! must just be i cant see it! Legend!

blufugue
1 0 0

Hi! I'm having the same problem - I have previously set up my mailchimp popup with shopsync on the Debut theme and it was working fine.

But after I switched to the Prestige theme, the pop-up stopped showing up. I have checked and the code is still inserted in my theme.liquid file. 

I have cleared cookies and tried other browsers but it still doesn't show for me.

Would really appreciate some advice! My site is www.flowwe.sg

0 Likes

Hi @blufugue,

I can see that the popup appears on your website:

flowwe.sg-mailchimp-popup.png

It's puzzling why clearing cookies or checking in different browser didn't help. I can only guess that maybe Mailchimp tracks closed popups based on your IP address. If that's true then you could try with different Internet connection, for example, on your mobile.

Thanks,
Lukasz

I'm a software engineer. I make things happen automatically.
0 Likes
Bnolan28
2 0 0

Hello!  I'm having the same issue on my site, patriadecor.com

Any advice?

Thanks!

0 Likes