Mailerlite doesn't send abandon cart emails to all Shopify abandoned carts

steffleupagus
Visitor
1 0 0

I notice that there are way more abandoned carts on Shopify, but my Mailerlite workflow only triggers an email to about 10% of these people. Any fixes?

Replies 3 (3)

cammellatte
Visitor
1 0 0

same problem. Following.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4167 244 733

Hello @steffleupagus, you can try the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. With AiTrillion, you can start notifying your customers when they abandon your cart. This can be done in many ways. You can send them an abandoned cart push notification or an abandoned cart email. This will reduce your cart abandonment. Not only this you can also start rewarding your customers with loyalty points when they come back to recover the abandoned cart.

You can send abandoned cart push notifications and emails both in real-time. 

Hope this helps! 

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

mariepml
Tourist
5 0 2

I ran into the same problem and realized it has to do with consent. I had to find a workaround in the code to activate consent for everyone who made a purchased (or initiated one) so that I could collect their emails in Mailerlite. Now I've turned off the little consent checkbox at checkout and I just assume (and it is legal here) that when people buy from us or initiate a purchase, they consent to receiving our emails in future. AND they can unsubscribe anytime, so.