Market Research

LongPH
Shopify Partner
18 1 3

Does anyone know any good research site or any reports published by Shopify for the App Store? I've been struggling to find data, if not failing completely. And by data I mean like each categories' number of installs, reviews, average revenue per month, etc.

The SEO for Shopify is unreal, every time I Google "shopify app store report" or similar keywords, I only get Shopify apps that provide reporting services for merchants. I've been able to find some reports, but they are often vague and outdated.

0 Likes
JonWright
Shopify Partner
727 107 313

Sounds like this is the sort of thing you're after https://asoft.co/shopify-apps/store-analysis

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
0 Likes
Sugandha
Tourist
6 0 0

Hi, 

Asoft report that Jon shared with you earlier is the only one that I know of.  But If you are looking for market research on specific App category I can help you with one.

I am a Shopify App marketing expert. We also do in-depth market research for our clients. Research is the backbone of our App marketing strategies.

Drop me a line at su@thegrowthfix.com to discuss your requirements. Here is a link to our website. 

We would love to help.

0 Likes
poojanD
1 0 0

Global Shopify Designer Services Market Status (2015-2019) and Forecast (2020-2025) this report might help you. 

The report forecast global Shopify Designer Services market to grow to reach xxx Million USD in 2019 with a CAGR of xx% during the period 2020-2025 due to coronavirus situation.
The report offers detailed coverage of Shopify Designer Services industry and main market trends with impact of coronavirus. The market research includes historical and forecast market data, demand, application details, price trends, and company shares of the leading Shopify Designer Services by geography. The report splits the market size, by volume and value, on the basis of application type and geography.

Thank You...!

0 Likes