Market Research

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
19 1 2

Does anyone know any good research site or any reports published by Shopify for the App Store? I've been struggling to find data, if not failing completely. And by data I mean like each categories' number of installs, reviews, average revenue per month, etc.

The SEO for Shopify is unreal, every time I Google "shopify app store report" or similar keywords, I only get Shopify apps that provide reporting services for merchants. I've been able to find some reports, but they are often vague and outdated.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
713 106 264

Sounds like this is the sort of thing you're after https://asoft.co/shopify-apps/store-analysis

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi, 

Asoft report that Jon shared with you earlier is the only one that I know of.  But If you are looking for market research on specific App category I can help you with one.

I am a Shopify App marketing expert. We also do in-depth market research for our clients. Research is the backbone of our App marketing strategies.

Drop me a line at su@thegrowthfix.com to discuss your requirements. Here is a link to our website. 

We would love to help.

0 Likes