Solved

Is there a Shopify app for managing supplier product listings and commissions?

mrskasses
Tourist
5 0 2

Hi, 

We have an up and running website and would like our suppliers to list their products on our website.

If one of their products is sold on our website , we take a commission , they ship it , we keep our commission and we pay them the balance.

Can anyone please advise if there is an app on Shopify that I can use to have this setup ?

Thanking you in advance.

Fiona

Accepted Solution (1)

chandrasekhar
Excursionist
62 1 6

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @mrskasses 

Marketplace turns your normal Shopify store into a completely operational Shopify multi vendor marketplace. It provides you with all the essential tools from vendor accounting to order and record management to operate business smoothly in the marketplace. The Marketplace, with its cutting-edge technology, automates what can currently be automated. It's all regarding maximizing the user experience for you and your merchants. This app also offers a free plan with all the basic features for beginner-level store owners and paid plans with excellent functionality for large-scale businesses. Also, for all information related to Marketplace Management, you can contact us.

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

chandrasekhar
Excursionist
62 1 6

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @mrskasses 

Marketplace turns your normal Shopify store into a completely operational Shopify multi vendor marketplace. It provides you with all the essential tools from vendor accounting to order and record management to operate business smoothly in the marketplace. The Marketplace, with its cutting-edge technology, automates what can currently be automated. It's all regarding maximizing the user experience for you and your merchants. This app also offers a free plan with all the basic features for beginner-level store owners and paid plans with excellent functionality for large-scale businesses. Also, for all information related to Marketplace Management, you can contact us.

mrskasses
Tourist
5 0 2

Thank you for your suggestion.

I have just added the app to my store.

Can you please email me as this is beyond my experience and I'd like to ask one of your team to do the setup for me.  I am happy to pay them for the service.

Regards,

Fiona