Marketplace shipping range on Wekbul App

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi There,

I am currently running a trial of marketplace with Wekbul app, I have set up shipping range based on weight. Unfortunately the shipping cost does not appear at the checkout and the next step can not continue.

Is there any one that could help please? I have contacted Wekbul support early this morning and nobody seems to care.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2471 129 406

@Therese2 wrote:

Is there any one that could help please? I have contacted Wekbul support early this morning and nobody seems to care.

If the products and shipping settings were done through a third party app you have to go through that third party app for a solution.

It's sunday give businesses time to do business.

Wait to confirm with a third party that their trial mode can complete a checkout in the first place.

If you need urgent care hire an expert to look at it urgently.

If you set up products and shipping through shopify you still need to outline what you've done in detail for someone to even begin to troubleshoot it.

Make a new product set a shipping rate for it using a shipping profile and test then compare to other products and shipping rates for what may be failing.

If your on a trial|development store you may need to use the bogus gateway to make test purchases. 

Goodluck!

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept and ? Like the solution so you can help others.
Buy me a coffee ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com
0 Likes