Solved

What Shopify app allows bulk editing of product variants?

MicheleP
Visitor
2 0 0

I am looking for app suggestions.  I offer T-shirt designs.  Many of my designs have the same variants and I want to add and change those variants across all products at once.

EX: I have 100 designs that offer 3 youth shirt choices, in 8 color choices and 4 size choices.   If the pink tank in small is out of stock, I want to remove that pink tank on all 100 designs.  this may be as simple as a bulk edit app.  But I would like to know if there is something different out there that creates a "Master Product" and adjusts all variables easily on any Listing that offers those Master Product options.

Accepted Solution (1)
JHKCreate
Shopify Expert
3571 639 916

This is an accepted solution.

Fantastic! Don't forget to Mark As Solution & Like to make the answer more visible to the community, Cheers!

Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com

Learn more about us: jhkcreate.com

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

JHKCreate
Shopify Expert
3571 639 916

HI @MicheleP 

Using the following application Bundles – Ecommerce Plugins for Online Stores – Shopify App Store would solve your issue. You can create a master product and add all the linked products underneath it. 

MicheleP
Visitor
2 0 0

You are the best!!!  Thanks so much!

JHKCreate
Shopify Expert
3571 639 916

This is an accepted solution.

Fantastic! Don't forget to Mark As Solution & Like to make the answer more visible to the community, Cheers!

sillymemon
Visitor
2 0 1

We were planning on using some app for online customization as well but the issue is when the art work template loads up ,, the layers on the actual press ready art work files start to go missing. I have tried a few templates. The Pull Up Banners here still have much better templates as it seems to be flattened and layers are locked . is there a better way ?

JHKCreate
Shopify Expert
3571 639 916

Hi @sillymemon!

Would you mind sharing here or privately some supporting screenshot so we can visually see what you mean? 

Thanks!